Friday 16 November 2012

Writing reflection #4

Better late than never right?
            So for this writing reflection we are supposed to reflect on our six word memoirs. I took a look back on how things went with my memoirs and what I would have done differently and I came up with a few things.
            First off I thought that if I were to re-do the project I would probably have used pictures that I took myself after the initial writing process because I found that I changed my memoirs to go with the pictures instead of the other way around (the way it probably should be). If a picture did not match up with the memoir I changed the memoir, once or twice completely, so that it would go with the picture I had chosen. I feel it would have been more meaningful to create or take images of things that went with the actual memoir.
            The second thing I would have change is switched up the editing on some of the pictures. I find looking back that they all look the same in that they are all faded and saturated. I think that if I changed the editing I would make the editing correspond with the theme of the memoir more. For example if it was a sad memoir I would have brought out the blues and dulled the saturation. If it were a happy themed memoir I would have brightened it, and a nostalgic memoir I would have used about the same editing technique that I used for most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment