Wednesday 14 November 2012

Seasons

http://goo.gl/O6KaZ


For me the seasons influence how creative I can be. For example at the beginning of school (Fall) I feel like I want to be creative but have a hard time thinking of something creative to do. I work better under guidelines or with an idea already planted. I wish I could teach myself to drop everything and just create. Winter is a difficult time for me to be creative. The lack of sunshine and how little time I spend outdoors definitely influence this drop in creative juices. Everything blends into one grey blob, just like it is outside. I think this probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am right in the middle of the school year and am surrounded by structure and homework. Also, not getting out to the lake very often doesn't help either because; I am probably most creative at my cabin. When spring finally comes around I feel lighter and less grey, creativeness is brought out once again with the warm weather. However I am still in school so creativeness is not at its full as of yet. And then comes summer, the most creative season of all for me. I am at my cabin, there is no school and I can do whatever I want whenever I want. It is the best season of all for creative projects, for example me and my dad made my bed one summer and this last summer I painted my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment