Wednesday 21 November 2012

Dream Vacation

I cannot think of anything I would rather do than hit up an amazing music festival with my friends, an added bonus if that festival is in the desert near California. If I had a million dollars (musical pun) I would take all of my friends to the Coachella music festival. It's a full weekend of concerts that range in genre from rap to pop to alternative. It's gotten press recently for it's hologram performance by Tupac, however other music greats perform there regularly. Although the list isn't out yet some people that have performed in the past are: Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Mumford and Sons, Arcade Fire, Andrew Bird, Bon Iver, Black Keys, Swedish House Mafia, Frank Ocean, Arctic Monkeys, I could go on. I can't imagine how fun it would be to camp out in the desert for three night watching all these amazing bands and having the opportunity to meet some famous people (even they are enticed by the festival)!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so cool! I wonder how much this would cost to go to if you were to leave from winnipeg. Do you think that you will ever really go to this festival? I would love to attend this but it's so far away, I think that I'll just have to stick to country fest. If you end up going though can you possibly stuff me into your suitcase and sneak me into California?

    ReplyDelete