Monday 15 October 2012

Writing Reflection #3


About Blogging:

 

Blogging is a lot more work than I anticipated. I can't imagine running a blog for a living. Each post takes so much thought and time that doing more than two or three quality posts a day is difficult. I do enjoy this new way of learning it makes classroom work more interesting. I wish we had more time on the blogs in class so we could talk to friends about possible posts and ideas. It’s difficult to be creative for me when I fell I have to live up to expectations. I also find it difficult to write about my work, this class is definitely helping me with that.

 

About Six Word memoirs:

My six word memoirs are probably my favorite thing we’ve done in this class so far. I am a big fan of pictures with stories and in my opinion this project just adds that extra dimension as far as that goes. It made me look at the pictures in a different way and try to find new meaning for the words I wrote as well. I found myself editing the memoirs I had previously written so that they would fit the pictures more accurately. All in all I had a lot of fun with this project!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on how hard it is to blog, I thought it would be just as easy, or even easier than writing it on a piece of paper. But blogging adds another layer of stress just knowing that anyone will read what you wrote judging your knowledge of the subject or how you wrote it. I also was a fan of the six word memoirs I found them fun and different to do. Out of your six word memoirs what was your personal favourite? You are doing a great job and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete