Monday 1 October 2012

This is a picture of my little brother when he was five, I chose this picture to represent the words “I’ll grow old and be strong” because that is what he has done. He has grown up to be so strong standing up for what he thinks is right and learning so many new things and I am proud of him. Seeing him now in contrast to that picture is incredible, in the picture he is so sweet and innocent. Now he is old and no longer that innocent, he has to explain things to me that I don’t understand instead of how it used to be: the other way around. This memoir was something that I hope to live up to but I used a picture of Chris because I think he has.


1 comment:

  1. This six word memoir definitely made me smile. I think it's so awesome how you look up to your younger brother, in a way. I think we all want to be strong when we grow old. And without someone who inspires you to lead by example, that could be very difficult. Your whole family must be very strong. I wonder who you look up to the most.

    ReplyDelete