Tuesday 18 September 2012

This is my digital footprint, it is still a work in progress as i would like to add some colour! Right now I have several websites that I use included in the lines on either side, the world in the middle (it is the world wide web after all!) and I don't have all of the circles filled out but I am planning on adding some "screen shots" in them (like the one on the bottom. I'm happy with it is at the moment and the main reason I haven't added anything else is because I don't want to add something in pen that doesn't turn out the way that I wanted. I knew where I stood with the internet so nothing was a huge surprise. I do use facebook regularly and admittedly i use pirate bay and other "free sites" and I do online shopping on the occasion. All in all I don't think I have a bad digital footprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment