Wednesday 19 September 2012

I'm the hero of the story, I don't need to be saved - Regina Spektor

I first heard the song Hero by Regina Spektor after watching (500) Days of Summer one of my favorite movies. I love these lyrics so much because to me they represent strength and self worth. By declaring that she is the hero of the story she is confirming that she believes in herself, and saying she doesn't need to be saved is the cherry on top so to speak. She is strong enough to get through whatever the issue is with no help. Every time I hear these lyrics I feel stronger and happier, they can definitely lift me out of a bad mood. So I strongly suggest that all of you fellow bloggers check out the song Hero by Regina Spektor and the movie (500) Days of Summer a great movie with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel

4 comments:

  1. I have heard that song before and I did enjoy it, I'm glad that someone else also liked it. I did notice that you wrote "she doesn't need to be saved is the cheery on top" I am unsure if you meant cherry of if you did mean cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am confused by your comment "I am unsure if you meant cherry OF if you did mean cheery" but thank you for noticing, I changed that little typo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i noticed you deleted you last comment did you perhaps find a typo? and you are welcome for that glad i could help.

    ReplyDelete